MaplePulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MaplePulse

A dedicated pServer of MapleStory

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Notice] Forum Cleanout Complete !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[MOD]Weeee!:D
[MOD]Weeee!:D

[Notice] Forum Cleanout Complete ! Empty
PostSubject: [Notice] Forum Cleanout Complete !   [Notice] Forum Cleanout Complete ! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:57 pm

Hy guys Weeee here.

If you had anything that was really important to you on the forums im really sorry about removing it. I had a forum cleanout of super old topics/posts so if you guys feel that way sorry :O you can always start over Very Happy.

-Weeee
Back to top Go down
Violent

Violent

PostSubject: Re: [Notice] Forum Cleanout Complete !   [Notice] Forum Cleanout Complete ! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:24 pm

Awesomeness!
Back to top Go down
Tsukika

Tsukika

Character sheet
Violents Whore House:
[Notice] Forum Cleanout Complete ! Left_bar_bleue0/0[Notice] Forum Cleanout Complete ! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: [Notice] Forum Cleanout Complete !   [Notice] Forum Cleanout Complete ! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:25 pm

I do miss my post count. However, I am grateful. The amount spam and old threads crowding us up were getting annoying. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Notice] Forum Cleanout Complete !   [Notice] Forum Cleanout Complete ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Notice] Forum Cleanout Complete !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaplePulse :: MaplePulse :: Important!!!-
Jump to: